Harry Potter
This is just to annoy you, I know I'm mean. >:U I was just bored.
Harry Potter
This is just to annoy you, I know I'm mean. >:U I was just bored.
Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

100 years after Harry Potter's time, RolePlay as your own character in your own house.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Request for Plot

Go down 
+2
Malcolm
Alex Santanos
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Santanos

Request for Plot Empty
PostSubject: Request for Plot   Request for Plot EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:17 pm

Here's the plot. Please vote "Yes" or "No if you want it and we'll see what Fallyn has to say.

So the plot takes place 100 eyars in the future. The Ministry has been reorganized and is more of a democracy than it was before. Hogwarts ahs extended more and is better than it once was. The Order of the Phoenix and the Death Eaters are disbanded..for now. The Muggles and Magical Ones now livetogether in a unified world not actually together but are closer than before. They are at peace with each other. The only things the muggles know that there are Wizards but they don't know too much about them. It's just not racially segregated. The Ministry have made it so if a Muggle took a trip tot he wizarding world their mind would be obliviiated. but one outsider who believes in Dark Wizards from Merlin's time thinks the world should be sperated so he now creats a dark army to go after Hogwarts and the whole World but there is one good wizards who believe there should be peace and harmony in the wizarding world assembles an army too both of which were friends at one point. Which side are you on?

Last edited by Alex Santanos on Sun May 02, 2010 6:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Malcolm

Malcolm

Request for Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for Plot   Request for Plot EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:18 pm

I don't like Hogwarts going national or whatever...
So, no.
Back to top Go down
Draos

Draos

Request for Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for Plot   Request for Plot EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:19 pm

National is a bit much.. but the plot is pretty cool
Back to top Go down
Alex Santanos

Request for Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for Plot   Request for Plot EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:19 pm

yes or no?
Back to top Go down
Draos

Draos

Request for Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for Plot   Request for Plot EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:20 pm

Yesh, it's good now ^^

Last edited by Draos on Sun May 02, 2010 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex Santanos

Request for Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for Plot   Request for Plot EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:22 pm

I changed it and more people vote.
Back to top Go down
Jaky Dark

Jaky Dark

Request for Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for Plot   Request for Plot EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:23 pm

Yes. That sounds cool.

I was kinda hoping for a plot in te future because I wanted to somehow be related to the Longbottoms....their awesoe ya know
Back to top Go down
Alex Santanos

Request for Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for Plot   Request for Plot EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:24 pm

Sure you can be descended from wizards.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm

Malcolm

Request for Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for Plot   Request for Plot EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:29 pm

Um, I like Muggles not knowing ANYTHING bout the wizards, but okay, I guess.....
Back to top Go down
Fallyn
Admin
Fallyn

Request for Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for Plot   Request for Plot EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:38 pm

I must agree with Malcolm. I don't much like the idea of the Muggles knowing about the magical world; how exactly would they exist again? In harmony, or what? Give me more detail, please and thank you. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://hprp4fun.friendhood.net
Alex Santanos

Request for Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for Plot   Request for Plot EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:41 pm

I added more detail.
Back to top Go down
Fallyn
Admin
Fallyn

Request for Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for Plot   Request for Plot EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:44 pm

^^ I like it! I might do a bit of editing once we get it rolling, but I think it's good!
Back to top Go down
Alex Santanos

Request for Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for Plot   Request for Plot EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:45 pm

Thanks guys. So you approve?
Back to top Go down
Fallyn
Admin
Fallyn

Request for Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for Plot   Request for Plot EmptyMon May 03, 2010 8:29 am

How about this for the bad guy?

Name: Mark Strong

Looks: Tall, pale, handsome, black hair, green eyes, often seen in a dark trench coat.

Last seen: Roaming London's streets, apparently looking for something.

If spotted: Contact any police/local authorities IMMEDIATELY

Wanted for: Plotting to overthrow the Ministry, and the whole world. Has murdered at least one known wizard by the name of Travis Kelly.

Aliases: Ben Dover (Say that out loud XD), Ken Frank, and George Kip

WILL HAVE A PICTURE LATER!!!
Back to top Go down
Alex Santanos

Request for Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for Plot   Request for Plot EmptyMon May 03, 2010 2:14 pm

It's good but he needs an evil name as his official alias and make him a little older. about 27-30.
Back to top Go down
Fallyn
Admin
Fallyn

Request for Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for Plot   Request for Plot EmptyMon May 03, 2010 5:35 pm

Well, that was just an estimate done by the police. And I need help with a name for him.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm

Malcolm

Request for Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for Plot   Request for Plot EmptyMon May 03, 2010 5:39 pm

MORTEVOLD! Kidding! ^^
Back to top Go down
Fallyn
Admin
Fallyn

Request for Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for Plot   Request for Plot EmptyMon May 03, 2010 6:21 pm

Moriarty! DUN DUN DUN! Combined with Sherlock Holmes, his name, and my favorite goddess!
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

Request for Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for Plot   Request for Plot EmptyTue May 04, 2010 5:46 pm

Ben Dover......hehehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Request for Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for Plot   Request for Plot Empty

Back to top Go down

Request for Plot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter :: Random Stuff :: Suggestions and Comments-
Jump to: