Harry Potter
This is just to annoy you, I know I'm mean. >:U I was just bored.
Harry Potter
This is just to annoy you, I know I'm mean. >:U I was just bored.
Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

100 years after Harry Potter's time, RolePlay as your own character in your own house.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

rosses creation (rosepaw from wcc)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rose

Rose

rosses creation (rosepaw from wcc) Empty
PostSubject: rosses creation (rosepaw from wcc)   rosses creation (rosepaw from wcc) EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:47 pm

Name (Full):Rose Ferokii
Year:3
Actual Age:13
Appearance:blond hair with blue eyees
Wand:12-8 size wand.
General Mood (Personality):happy and bright a little weird sometimes.
Alias (Nicknames):rossy
History, if known:came from a family that lives in the hills of the united states.

Last edited by Rose on Thu May 13, 2010 10:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fallyn
Admin
Fallyn

PostSubject: Re: rosses creation (rosepaw from wcc)   rosses creation (rosepaw from wcc) EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:51 pm

Rose, explain to me what you know about Harry Potter, before I approve.
Back to top Go down
http://hprp4fun.friendhood.net
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: rosses creation (rosepaw from wcc)   rosses creation (rosepaw from wcc) EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:55 pm

He came to hogwarts when he was about 13 and his parents died because valdomort killed them but he lived because him mom put a spell on hiim thats pritty much how harry got his scarr and dumbledoor dies in the 6th movie because oh i cant think of his name right now pushed him off the wall of the castle. i know ive seen all the movies 1-6.
Back to top Go down
Fallyn
Admin
Fallyn

PostSubject: Re: rosses creation (rosepaw from wcc)   rosses creation (rosepaw from wcc) EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:58 pm

Then you would know that wands don't have gems. The year is what year at Hogwarts they're on. You're there for 7 years. If your character is 13, she'd be in her third year. Snape actually killed Dumbledore, and he fell over backwards. His mother's love protected him, and Harry lives with his evil aunt and uncle. We're still deciding the plot of this site, but we're going to point it out when you don't do things right. Ok?
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: rosses creation (rosepaw from wcc)   rosses creation (rosepaw from wcc) EmptySun May 02, 2010 7:01 pm

ok sorry i just missed some things in the story plot. ill change the wand and the year thing right now.
Back to top Go down
Fallyn
Admin
Fallyn

PostSubject: Re: rosses creation (rosepaw from wcc)   rosses creation (rosepaw from wcc) EmptySun May 02, 2010 7:16 pm

Ok, thank you! ^^ APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rosses creation (rosepaw from wcc)   rosses creation (rosepaw from wcc) Empty

Back to top Go down

rosses creation (rosepaw from wcc)
Page 1 of 1