Harry Potter
This is just to annoy you, I know I'm mean. >:U I was just bored.
Harry Potter
This is just to annoy you, I know I'm mean. >:U I was just bored.
Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

100 years after Harry Potter's time, RolePlay as your own character in your own house.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)

Go down 
+4
Jaky Dark
Draos
Shafia Bailey
Fallyn
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Fallyn
Admin
Fallyn

Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) Empty
PostSubject: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) EmptyThu May 13, 2010 8:27 am

Fallyn Kelly tapped the bricks in the Leaky Cauldron, and an archway soon opened up. Here goes the start of another school year, she though, sighing deeply. She wondered what magic this year at Hogwarts would hold. From her list of books, it was going to be crazy. She began walking down the streets of Diagon Alley.

OoC: I will be working on schedules while this topic is running. THank you! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://hprp4fun.friendhood.net
Shafia Bailey

Shafia Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) EmptyThu May 13, 2010 8:52 am

(are we behind you? im just wondering.. or are we individual? xD)

Shafia Bailey shuffled into Diagon Alley with wonder. Very nervous, she walked alongside Fallyn and looked at all the muttering and cheerful people. She especially smiled delightfully at a huge shop with cats and owls... and toads? "What IS this place?" It's like.. heaven!
Back to top Go down
http://www.catwarriors.forumotion.com
Draos

Draos

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:34 am

Draos sat outside the bank (I can't remember the name >.< Grims-something... ) and looked at his list of things to get.
Back to top Go down
Jaky Dark

Jaky Dark

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:50 pm

OOC: lol Greengotts

IC: Jaky headed for the robe shop. She definatly needed new ones. The old ones were almost halfway up her shins.
Back to top Go down
Shafia Bailey

Shafia Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) EmptyThu May 13, 2010 6:02 pm

Shafia peered at her list. Magical Menagerie? She looked up at the shop with all the pets. I'm going there FIRST! But, she looked at the huge bank. Looks like I need to get some money, first.. She thought with a sigh out loud.

if you cant remember places, or what they stock, click here xD -> http://www.hp-lexicon.org/wizworld/places/w_pl_diagon.html#cauldron_shop
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) EmptyThu May 13, 2010 8:41 pm

rose walked in with them and looked at the confusing llist wich was axedentally upside down.
Back to top Go down
Shafia Bailey

Shafia Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:05 pm

Shafia hid a muffled laugh and she looked at her list. "Robe, wand.. pet.. cauldron.."
Back to top Go down
Jaky Dark

Jaky Dark

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) EmptyFri May 14, 2010 8:13 am

Jaky walked out of the store with a brand new robe in hand.
Back to top Go down
Fallyn
Admin
Fallyn

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) EmptyFri May 14, 2010 8:27 am

OoC: It's Gringotts! Razz And we're not all together, but we can "run into" one another while we're shopping.

Fallyn knew exactly where to go now. She had to go by herself, but she was fine with that.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) EmptyFri May 14, 2010 8:27 am

Alice wondered around Diagon Alley in wonder. hmmm, what should i get first? Alice thought to herself. She would have had some help if her mom hadn't just dropped her off here by herself. She decided it best to look for somebody her age to help.
Back to top Go down
Shafia Bailey

Shafia Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) EmptyFri May 14, 2010 8:39 am

Shafia quickly started to rush to the bank. It was just a couple footsteps away! She accidently ran into a girl about her age (alice >:3). Picking up her list, and brushing off grit and dirt, she apologized. "I'm so sorry!"

Razz
Back to top Go down
Malcolm

Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:39 am

Malcolm waltzed into the Magical Menagerie, to browse the cats.
Back to top Go down
Draos

Draos

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:11 pm

Draos slipped into Gringotts to get some money. He slipped back out a minute or two later and walked into Magical Menagerie to look around. He saw a closed off corner of the shop with weird things. He couldn't resist, and he sneaked into there to look around. He saw a dragon egg. His eyes went wide with excitement. He reached for one.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:29 pm

"oh, its no problem. i was just about to go get school supplies, but i don't know where to start....." Alice said looking at Shafia shyly.
Back to top Go down
Shafia Bailey

Shafia Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:35 pm

"I am too!" Shafia said. "We can look together if you'd like!" She said, smiling brightly. "I was headed to.." She looked on her list, then up at the bank called Gringotts. "I think it's Green guts. I mean, Gringotts."

sorry xD i couldn't resist pointing out what Gringotts looks like
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:48 pm

"oh perfect!" Alice said excitedly. "oh, and my name is Alison, but call me Alice." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Shafia Bailey

Shafia Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:51 pm

"I am Shafia!" She replied. Walking to Gringotts, inside she peered around in confusion. She walked up to one of the (stands?) and she stood on the tip of her toes, struggling to see. A creature peered over at her, and she almost tripped back. How ugly it was! After withdrawing her money, she suggested it was Alice's turn.

brb ima walk dogs and ill be back in a hurry lol
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:59 pm

Alice got some money and went to stand by Shafia
Back to top Go down
Shafia Bailey

Shafia Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) EmptyFri May 14, 2010 6:05 pm

Shafia smiled. "Where do you want to go first? I was thinking about getting a pet, then a wand, then a robe.." Her voice trailed off. "Too much for you?" She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) EmptyFri May 14, 2010 6:08 pm

"nah, ill just follow you" Alice said
Back to top Go down
Shafia Bailey

Shafia Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) EmptyFri May 14, 2010 6:11 pm

Shafia shrugged and she started off for (the pet shop). She walked inside and stared delightfully at a cat. Buying the cat, she picked up the cage (which was suprisingly light..) and she turned to Alice and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) EmptyFri May 14, 2010 11:00 pm

rose walked around trying to read the upside down list and ran into a wall "oww" and rose then looked up "stupid walll"

occ:i dont know lol
Back to top Go down
Fallyn
Admin
Fallyn

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) EmptySat May 15, 2010 12:41 pm

OoC: Try to RP for real, guys, I might make this epic.

Fallyn didn't need to go to Gringotts. Her mother had come earlier this week and collected enough money. She glanced at her list. Mostly she just needed new robes, books, quills, parchment, and potion ingredients. She began walking over to Flourish and Blotts.
Back to top Go down
Alex Santanos

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) EmptySun May 16, 2010 6:25 am

Alex walked in with his mom looking for supplies and said hey to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) EmptySun May 16, 2010 6:47 pm

She followed Shafia
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next