Harry Potter
This is just to annoy you, I know I'm mean. >:U I was just bored.
Harry Potter
This is just to annoy you, I know I'm mean. >:U I was just bored.
Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

100 years after Harry Potter's time, RolePlay as your own character in your own house.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)

Go down 
+4
Jaky Dark
Draos
Shafia Bailey
Fallyn
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jaky Dark

Jaky Dark

Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2010 8:16 pm

Jaky looked at her list.

Books for:
Potions
Defense Against the Dark Arts
Transfiguration
Charms
Herbology
History of Magic
Divination {??}
Care of Magical Creatures

New Quill
New Scarf
New Robes

Extra "Money":
Anything I want

She nodded and headed toward the place with the scarfs.
Back to top Go down
Shafia Bailey

Shafia Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:22 am

(ok i wanna get rid of a lot of items on my list xD)

Going to the library, she got a load of books, Potions, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Transfiguration, Charms, Herbology, History of Magic, Divination, and her favorite book, Care of Magical Creatures (along with alice, getting the books she needed as well). Setting the books down, she quickly grabbed her pencil and slashed through the list.

Potions Book

Defense Against the Dark Arts Book

Transfiguration Book

Charms Book

Herbology Book

History of Magic Book

Divination Book

Care of Magical Creatures Book

Quill

Scarf

Robe
Back to top Go down
http://www.catwarriors.forumotion.com
Draos

Draos

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 5:34 pm

Draos looked around. He didn't want to steal, but he would get in trouble for trying to pay for an egg. He looked and brushed off some dirt. There was a price tag; He set some money in the space it was, slipped the egg under his jacket. and ran out, bumping into Malcolm on the way out. "Sorry, gotta go! " He said, racing off, holding his jacket.
Back to top Go down
Fallyn
Admin
Fallyn

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:51 pm

Fallyn purchased her books then proceeded to Madame Malkin's for her new robes.
Back to top Go down
http://hprp4fun.friendhood.net
Jaky Dark

Jaky Dark

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:15 am

Jaky came out with a brand new green and silver scarf around her neck just for fun. She headed to Flourish and Blotts for her books, where they also has cheap quills. Well they work.
Back to top Go down
Alex Santanos

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 2:19 pm

Alex ran after Draos and said to him "Don't steal. It's wrong. If you want my mom can buy your supplies and that egg for you."

OOC: Last time I checked this topic would be in Diagon Alley? Lol who buys supplies in the Muggle World?
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:04 pm

A;ice borrowed Shafias pencil and crossed out the things she had gotten
Back to top Go down
Draos

Draos

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:17 pm

"I'm not stealing... I put money where i got it from... " He muttered, his cheeks red.
Back to top Go down
Fallyn
Admin
Fallyn

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:58 pm

OoC; Dang....I didn't notice Diagon Alley! >.< *facepalm*

Fallyn noticed other third years from Hogwarts and approached them.
"Hey guys," she said, waving shyly.
Back to top Go down
Jaky Dark

Jaky Dark

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 6:29 pm

Jaky walked out of Flourish and Blotts and looked at her list.

Books for:
Potions
Defense Against the Dark Arts
Transfiguration
Charms
Herbology
History of Magic
Divination {??}
Care of Magical Creatures

New Quill
New Scarf
New Robes

Extra "Money":
Anything I want
Back to top Go down
Alex Santanos

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 2:11 pm

"Well give the money to the cashier than. What if he doesn't find the money? Than it would be stealing. My Mom can take both of us shopping. I don't liek to brag about it but hen your parents work at the Ministry and your sister's an Auror, money isn't a problem. Oh and Hey Draos. We were friends last year."
Back to top Go down
Draos

Draos

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:06 pm

Draos noticed it was Alex. "Oh, hey Alex! How are you doing? " With a sigh, he added "You're right, Let's go pay correctly. " He walked grudgingly towards the store.
Back to top Go down
Alex Santanos

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:43 pm

Alex's mon paid the clerk and Draos kept his egg with Alex's phoenix on his (Alex's shoulder). "I heard that this year for Duellign we're going to time warp and have encounters with distants wizards in time" Alex said to Draos with his mom listening eagerly. She wodnered if maybe international wizards could come to Hogwarts.

OOC: Remmeber that idea on the old HP rp,Fallyn?
Back to top Go down
Fallyn
Admin
Fallyn

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 6:49 pm

OoC: I don't remember the time warp, but I remember meeting excellent wizards.

Fallyn threw her arms up in frustration.
"I guess I'm invisible," she muttered to herself, heading over to Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlor.
Back to top Go down
Jaky Dark

Jaky Dark

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 7:40 pm

Jaky went to the Ice Cream Parlor as well to spend a bit of her extra money.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 8:40 pm

rose ran into a nice lady and she pointed out that my list was upsidedown and heres what it said:

wand

robe

pet

and a broom.
Back to top Go down
Alex Santanos

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 5:06 pm

OOC: That was the idea. It was for Duellign Club where we would go back in time ot meet wizards and complete challenges. Please remember

Rose you don't need a wand and a broom if you're 1st Year. Do you even know anythign about HP?
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 10:42 pm

yea i know stuff aabout hp and im on my 3rd year not my 1st and im sorry that i dont now every single detail about it.
Back to top Go down
Alex Santanos

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 2:04 pm

OOC: Well you need to know more about HP and if you're in 3rd than you don't need a wand, robe, or broom
Back to top Go down
Draos

Draos

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 2:07 pm

(Sorry, didn't notice your post XD)

Draos looked at the third-year waving to him. He looked at her and waved back.
Back to top Go down
Alex Santanos

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 3:57 pm

Alex/Omni waved to Jkay who he had a crush on and Fallyn who was a good friend of his and rival at Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
Jaky Dark

Jaky Dark

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 5:36 pm

Jaky waved back and came towards him. "Sup?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Santanos

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 2 EmptySat May 22, 2010 6:12 am

"Nothing much. Just shopping with Draos but I have most of my school supplies. My mom is thinking of maybe taking some of us kids to her job at the Ministry. Any plans with your parents."
Back to top Go down
Draos

Draos

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 2 EmptySat May 22, 2010 8:08 am

Draos slapped himself in the face. "School supplies! I totally forgot! I'll see you guys, i gotta hurry! " He ran off in the direction of the wand shop. His old wand had gotten messed up.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 2 EmptySat May 22, 2010 8:50 am

Alice sighed, "hey Shafiea(srry if i misspelled ur name..), what else do we need to get before were done?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next