Harry Potter
This is just to annoy you, I know I'm mean. >:U I was just bored.
Harry Potter
This is just to annoy you, I know I'm mean. >:U I was just bored.
Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

100 years after Harry Potter's time, RolePlay as your own character in your own house.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)

Go down 
+4
Jaky Dark
Draos
Shafia Bailey
Fallyn
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Fallyn
Admin
Fallyn

Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 3 EmptySat May 22, 2010 12:28 pm

Fallyn tilted her head as she saw Draos racing towards the wand shop.
What's he going there for? He's in the third year! She followed him and stood outside the shop.
Back to top Go down
http://hprp4fun.friendhood.net
Alex Santanos

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 3 EmptySat May 22, 2010 1:37 pm

OOC: That was the idea. It was for Duellign Club where we would go back in time ot meet wizards and complete challenges. Please remember

Ales said Hey to Fallyn his friend but rival at Hogwarts. "Draos nees a wand ebcause his broke. Usually a wand breaks due to it being destroyed by magic or maybe because ti doesn't suit the user."
Back to top Go down
Fallyn
Admin
Fallyn

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 3 EmptySun May 23, 2010 12:30 pm

Fallyn jumped when Alex came up to her.
"Um, I know that can happen, but he didn't seem to have it on him," she snapped. "And don't talk to me like I don't know that, I'm not stupid."
Back to top Go down
Jaky Dark

Jaky Dark

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 3 EmptySun May 23, 2010 12:57 pm

Jaky watched.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 8:31 pm

rose went to get her supplies.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 10:26 pm

(srry, i cant really post untill Shafiea does.....)
Back to top Go down
Draos

Draos

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 3:46 pm

Draos came back out with a new wand. It had taken about a half-hour, but he got it. He had most of the other stuff. He quickly picked up the remainder and raced back to meet with Fallyn and Alex.
Back to top Go down
Shafia Bailey

Shafia Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 4:09 pm

ooc: sorry i've been gone ^^'

Shafia looked at Alice. "I need a quill, a robe, and a scarf!" As the two quickly hurried to get the quill, and the scarf, Shafia came across a robe she fell in love with. "It's sooo pretty!" She squealed, hugging it, twirling around. "I've got a lot of money left over, Alice. Need anything? I've gotten everything I need." Groaning, she slipped under the weight of everything. Her cat became spooked and yowled, hissing and leaning on the back of the cage. Picking her stuff up, she smiled to Alice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.catwarriors.forumotion.com
Fallyn
Admin
Fallyn

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 5:51 pm

Fallyn smiled warmly at him, her cheeks red; nobody could tell if it was the weather or something else.

OoC: He he ;3
Back to top Go down
Jaky Dark

Jaky Dark

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:28 pm

OOC: heh...heh...?

IC: Jaky just stood there waiting for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:40 pm

once rose was done shopping she went to a little cafe and orderd some fudge.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 8:26 am

"well actually, i still need a pet......." Alice said sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Draos

Draos

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 3:44 pm

(O.o XD Kinda early, isn't it?)
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 4:08 pm

(wha? confused)
Back to top Go down
Shafia Bailey

Shafia Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 8:49 am

LOL i think Draos means me >:3

"Oh!" As the two walked back to the place where you get the pets... "Which did you have in mind?" Shafia asked, quickly dropping her books and other things, but gently placing her cat down. "You should get either an owl or a cat!" They're the coolest in here..
Back to top Go down
Draos

Draos

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 3:51 pm

( I think i don't XD )
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 4:41 pm

(im confused now.....)

"i was thinking about an owl" She said starting to wander the store
Back to top Go down
Draos

Draos

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 10:11 am

( >~< Nvm C:< )
Back to top Go down
Shafia Bailey

Shafia Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 3:31 pm

lets all just get a bowl of cookie dough and say nothing happened :3

Shafia squealed in excitement. "What about this pretty white one? Or this black one? Or this one? Or.." Her voice trailed off when she started to look at the toads in disgust.
Back to top Go down
Fallyn
Admin
Fallyn

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 6:21 pm

OoC; This is getting boring...

Fallyn looked up towards the entrance to the Leaky Cauldron, thinking that she was done here. Just as she began walking back up the street, the dark clouds overhead gave in to their heavy loads and began raining. It poured down on everything; any stragglers were soon soaked to the bone.
Back to top Go down
Shafia Bailey

Shafia Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 7:13 pm

i know but im very excited for the train ride =D (unless we already took it Sad)
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:23 pm

rose looked out side "oh man i dont want to go out there now" and rose quickly ate half her fudge and ran out side to see if any one else was there and ran into fallyn "hi fallyn how is every thing?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Fallyn
Admin
Fallyn

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 3 EmptySat May 29, 2010 11:22 am

Fallyn smirked.
"Wet," she said, for she had been caught in the rain.
Back to top Go down
Jaky Dark

Jaky Dark

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 3 EmptySat May 29, 2010 6:05 pm

Jaky looked around. "Well I'm done here." She said aloud, and headed back towards the Leaky Cauldron.
Back to top Go down
Fallyn
Admin
Fallyn

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 3 EmptySun May 30, 2010 1:32 pm

OoC; Any volunteers who know all the classes that Harry takes at Hogwarts that want to make schedules for everybody?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next