Harry Potter
This is just to annoy you, I know I'm mean. >:U I was just bored.
Harry Potter
This is just to annoy you, I know I'm mean. >:U I was just bored.
Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

100 years after Harry Potter's time, RolePlay as your own character in your own house.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)

Go down 
+4
Jaky Dark
Draos
Shafia Bailey
Fallyn
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex Santanos

Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:52 am

OOC: Not sure.

Alex smiled when Fallyn snapped at him "Same old Falltyn. Just know that this year at Hogwarts I'm going to beat you unlike last year."
Back to top Go down
Shafia Bailey

Shafia Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:36 am

ooc: well luckily i dont know all of the classes Smile i'm just waiting for Alice Sleep so count me out (sowwry)
Back to top Go down
http://www.catwarriors.forumotion.com
Draos

Draos

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 5:04 pm

(*cough cough* I would know everything, but i forgot ~.~ )

Draos covered the egg with his jacket so it wouldn't get wet. (XD, it's like 'Of course, everyone knows that Dragons need a constant heat of at least 150 Degrees. Duh. ' Razz )

He raced under a small overhanging roof to wait until the rain lightened up.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 5:12 pm

OoC: sowwy, i was at a friends fo the weekend...
Back to top Go down
Shafia Bailey

Shafia Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 7:36 pm

zomg me too! WE IS LIKE TWINS! only weirder :3 ok post nowz
Back to top Go down
Fallyn
Admin
Fallyn

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 9:31 pm

OoC; Yes, Draos, because we all know that. Rolling Eyes

Fallyn smirked.
"We'll see about that," she said.
Back to top Go down
http://hprp4fun.friendhood.net
Draos

Draos

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:26 am

The rain lightened a bit, and Draos raced out, holding the egg under his jacket. "Come on, i think the Express is leaving soon! " He said.

(Just go with it -.- )
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 5:41 pm

(yes)

Alice got a cute owl, grabbed SHafias wrist and went outside, "where is everybody going?" She asked confused when she saw everybody walking in the same direction.
Back to top Go down
Fallyn
Admin
Fallyn

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 6:48 pm

OoC: Draos, it's not even the first of September yet. ._.
Back to top Go down
Draos

Draos

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 3:41 pm

(Oh snap :/ Scratch that >.<)

Draos pulled them along. "Come on, let's go hang out inside that shop till the rain lightens up. " He said, pointing to a shop in an alley.

(It's the evil alley, i dun remember the name... >.< Knockturn Alley? )
Back to top Go down
Fallyn
Admin
Fallyn

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:21 pm

OoC: Spot on, genius. Razz

Fallyn followed until they reached the mouth of the Alley.
"Uh, no thank you," she said, stopping dead in her tracks.
Back to top Go down
Alex Santanos

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:16 pm

"Oh come on Fallyn! You're way tougher than this. I understand if you don't want to go but if we're to become powerful saving the world wizards one day like we all said we wanted to be when we all met each other at our first years at Hogwarts stuff like this was what we had to face." Alex said encouraginly.
Back to top Go down
Draos

Draos

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:22 pm

"Look, we'll just hang out in that store, and once the rain is lightened up we'll go. No problem. " He said, walking into a store.

(Say they've never been to Knockturn alley and they don't know much about it. )
Back to top Go down
Jaky Dark

Jaky Dark

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:28 pm

Jaky watched as they went, and headed for the Leaky Cauldron to leave.
Back to top Go down
Fallyn
Admin
Fallyn

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:59 pm

Fallyn followed, mumbling something about bad karma.
Back to top Go down
Shafia Bailey

Shafia Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 12:42 pm

After Alice got her pet owl (FINALLY XD) Shafia walked outside with her. "I don't know. But it's starting to rain. Let's go somewhere sheltered. The shopkeepers seem that they don't like kids walking around their store aimlessly."
Back to top Go down
Draos

Draos

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 1:57 pm

Draos walked inside, and as soon as they were all in, the door seemed to shut behind him. He swallowed and wondered if Fallyn was right. "Maybe a different store to wait? " He suggested
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 6:39 pm

"agreed!" She said
Back to top Go down
Fallyn
Admin
Fallyn

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 10:27 pm

Fallyn gave him the "I Told You So" face.
"Too late now," she muttered as a wizened wizard scuffled out to meet them. He had small specs that perched on his nose, giving his pointed face the look of a librarian. His hair was mousey-brown and shoulder-length. He had a slight hunch, and he gave off an aura of what seemed to be Dark Magic.
"You kids shouldn't be in here," he snapped, making shoo-ing motions at them.
Back to top Go down
Draos

Draos

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 7:58 am

"No problem! The rain seems to be lightening anyway... " He said, a faint hint of nervousness to his voice.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:35 am

"ummm, where are we supposed to go when its raining this hard??" Alice asked, trying to stay under cover for the time being
Back to top Go down
Fallyn
Admin
Fallyn

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:12 am

"Well, then get out!" the old man yelled, grabbing a broom from behind his counter. He came after them, the broom held over his head.
Fallyn grabbed Draos's hand and Alex's arm and pulled them out with her.
"Way to go, Draos," she scolded once they were out of the shop.
Back to top Go down
Draos

Draos

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:23 pm

Draos blushed. "Sorry, must've been just bad luck that the store i picked had a psychotic old man in it. " He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Shafia Bailey

Shafia Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 1:19 pm

Shafia muffled a chuckled in her sweater. "See? Those people want to barge into stores.." She peered around, and looked at a roof hanging over the shop. "There!" Shafia said, grabbing Alice's arm and running over to it. The rain pattered onto the roof. "This is not a good day.." Shafia said, looking at her black cat trying to get the water off of her.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 5:02 pm

"hmm, any stored that look like fun to go hang out in?" Alice asked, looking around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)   Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shopping for the New School Year (All Members join!!)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next